Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dubai???

• 19-11-2006 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Heading to Dubai in Feb but wanna get my hubby a fun thing to do while there as an Xmas pressie - any suggestions???

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Skiing? http://www.skidxb.com/

I'm heading to Dubai for Xmas. Iw as just baout to post a similar thread.

Can anyone who has been to Dubai please let us now some good places to go? Shopping, beaches, attractions, clubbing etc?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

wild wadi water slide park is good fun.

The gold market is also worth a visit.

Plenty of watersports around too, widsurfing and jetskis etc.

The desert tours cn be a good laugh, 4x4 trip through the dunes ( don't go if you get car sick, ... I had a couple from mayo in our car last time I did this and the woman was ill after 5 minutes) ending up with a bedouin meal, show and hookahs.

there are loads of pubs and clubs, try the irish village if you fancy a stew and a guinness. Some of the "clubs" tend to attract a male only clientele with lots of young russian ladies on the menu, so be aware of where you end up.

There is loads to do there, you won't get bored.

Advertisement