Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA Genesis Predictions

• 19-11-2006 7:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Thought it'd be a good idea to post this up, looking to be one of the most solid ppv's this year

The Naturals vs Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal - I'd go for The Naturals here
    Robert Roode Open Invitational - Haven't a clue about this, but there's a lot of guys who aren't on the ppv who Roode could have a decent match with (Rhino, Raven, Team 3D, Petey Williams, Eric Young). Roode should win though, he's kidna lost some momentum
    Voodoo Kin Mafia vs Kazarian, Matt Bentley and Johnny Devine - Pointless as it is, the VKM will probably win
    Killings and Hoyt vs Starr and Shelley - I heard Russo is big on Hoyt, so he'll probably get the win
    AJ vs Christian - I haven't had a chance to see the primetime Impact yet, but I hear Christian had a brilliant match with Rhino, so I'll go with him to win
    Daniels vs Sabin - Daniels hopefully
    The LAX vs AMW - Homicide to pin Storm!
    Sting vs Abyss - Sting

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle - Who cares?! It's goin to be deadly! Although it would be silly of them to end Joe's winning streak now unless they have a good plan laid out for the two of them in the near future, which they probably do, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Joe did lose

It's Joe and Angle that everyone's looking forward to, but the rest of the card looks exciting. I find it kinda strange that some guys didn't make it onto the ppv though

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

there was rumours that Konnan wanted Senhsi to join LAX and if this happens tonite expect Petey Williams to help out AMW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Is this on tonight. Is it on TV or can you watch it online?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The Wrestling Channel on Sky Digital show TNA ppv's the week after they're on I think. You can watch it online, but to tell you how would be bold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Ahh go on I don't have sky I have NTL and dont have the wrestling channel:mad: . Ill be good:( how can you say no to that face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The Naturals vs Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal - Should be The Naturals since they're on a bit of a roll now.
    Robert Roode Open Invitational - Roode will win I'm sure but this match doesn't really interest me.
    Voodoo Kin Mafia vs Kazarian, Matt Bentley and Johnny Devine - The guys who were supposedly fired will win here.
    Killings and Hoyt vs Starr and Shelley - I've heard Russo is keen on Killings as well as Hoyt so I think they'll win thanks to conflict between Starr and Shelley.
    AJ vs Christian - I think it would be very odd to have AJ go over in this one so I'll go with the Captain here.
    Daniels vs Sabin - Another title change would be madness so I'll go with Daniels.
    The LAX vs AMW - Think it will be LAX and I can see another border toss for poor Gail!
    Sting vs Abyss - Sting will win, probably by pinfall.

Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle - The big one. I hope they deliver and I feel they will. I'm gonna go with Joe to win by cheating. Probably by pulling the tights. I expect Joe v Angle II and it will work best if Joe wins the first match.

This PPV has really crept up on me as I'd forgotten it was on. Looking forward to it though...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Just reading over the results, and it looks to have russo written all over it, sounds to me like TNA have dropped the ball, but I shall save that judgement for tonite when I actually see it.....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭SilverFox261

What channel is the PPV being shown on tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Ahh go on I don't have sky I have NTL and dont have the wrestling channel:mad: . Ill be good:( how can you say no to that face.
    pm me and il tell you ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

it will be on next week on twc because they are 1 week behind america

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

b0bsquish wrote:
    Just reading over the results, and it looks to have russo written all over it, sounds to me like TNA have dropped the ball, but I shall save that judgement for tonite when I actually see it.....:(

I just finished watching it and didn't feel they dropped the ball. I was disappointed though that the Angle/Joe match didn't get more time. They didn't even get twenty minutes when I was expecting thirty minimum.

Without giving away the result of the main event, all I will say is that the match was very good but I've been reading some reviews of it and people are saying it was "incredible" which I just don't agree with. It was good don't get me wrong but it didn't live up to the big hype as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

It encpasulated the best and worst of TNA. Overall some really good wrestling with a big dose of stupid booking

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

They had a great chance to make up a bit of ground on WWE cause their booking at the moment is...well....not great!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Just finished watchin it, and I'm not disappointed with it. Some good wrestling on show for the most part, which is the main thing I want in a ppv

I've liked Alex Shelley for a long time, but every time I see him these days he impresses me more and more. Even though he didn't do anything amazingly special at Genesis, I still really enjoyed his work. He reminds me a lot of Jericho these days

I thought the majority of fans would act the way they did after the tag title match. Poor booking. Nice to see that there are actually some American wrestling fans who don't buy into racist angles!

Advertisement