Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda 323F

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Very good price indeed , 2100 is an excellent price. Thats a good car that will keep on going. Despite my preference for Toyota , Honda and Mazda are good bl**dy engines.

Watch out for that early morning misty window , however the air con may cancel that quicker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Little tip for demisting the windows.
    Under the glove box there is a access panel to get at the pollen filter. Open this up and remove the filters. There are three seperate filters I think. Chuck these in the bin. You should now have about twice the airflow, so demisting the window will be quicker.

Worked on my g/f's '96 323f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Little tip for demisting the windows.
    Under the glove box there is a access panel to get at the pollen filter. Open this up and remove the filters. There are three seperate filters I think. Chuck these in the bin. You should now have about twice the airflow, so demisting the window will be quicker.

Worked on my g/f's '96 323f

Excellent !!:) :)

How did that ever occur to you ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Zambia232 wrote:
    Excellent !!:) :)

How did that ever occur to you ??

I read it on a mazda site. I cannot remember which one.
    Another thing to check is the condition of the door seals. With the frameless doors, the seal is critical for keeping damp (leading to misty windows) out of the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Heres some pics as promised. There really ****, taken with a disposal camera before i headed out but in a rush for the bus, and then scanned in on a crap scanner, but you get the idea.

3yhgeuf.jpg

http://i16.tinypic.com/29ofvc0.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2hncmlt

Hope they work.

Will try get some better ones in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

Very nice , kinda looks like mine! ...gotta love your lil "pea-shooter" exhaust though. :P

heres my one..

car11.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

C_Breeze wrote:
    Well you see I intended to put in a simple smiley face in order to portray my happiness in owning my vehicle.

..Now a simpley smiley face consists of the following key combination ":" and ")" which produces this > :)

A wink however is created by pressing ";" and ")" which produces this > ;)

However as ":" and ";" are located on the same key but distinguished by the use of the "shift" button, I am sure you appreciate that it is very easy to make an error.

So my sincere apology if I somehow mixed up a smile and a wink , i simply intended to show happiness at the fact that this vehicle has served me well during my ownership and also to convey to the op that it is a good car for him to consider purchasing.

I hope I have clarified this for you in a statisfactory manner as I am sure you thought that my wink was a sign of bravado in owning such a coooool 2litre v6 car, yes? ...in which case i would have used this > :cool:

lol, best post ive seen here in a long time! I like your style CBreeze.

Ps:Anyone that slags the old 323 is a numpty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

I forgot to say best of luck with the car, GarytheGreat. Good choice for a 1st car or even in general i reckon. 56k miles is nothing to a jap engine like that. Thats my favourite colour in them aswell.

Theres a few jap cars around with both air con and a sunroof, my uk imported civic has both too, the japs seem to like their little features as much as their engines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Ye C Breeze there very alike. Ive been driving it about a week and a half now and i love it, as does everyone ive showed it to. Everyone is well impressed. Even my dad, who drives a new BMW and hated anything mazda and wanted me to get a Bravo/Ibiza, has changed his mind after driving it and now also loves it!!

Its a tad annoying getting in and out of it though, given my height and bad knee, but that the only bad thing i can say about it.

And yep i took the pollen filters out, thanks for the tip!

Thanks for helping me choose one of these, much appreciated.

Advertisement