Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to live if you're gay

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

Stark wrote:
    Parts of Ballymun are rough as a badger's ass, ....... You just need to employ common sense, know the areas to avoid at night and the like.

It is obvious to me, Stark has been out in the fields at night and fallen in with the wrong Sett!

The bears in Terenure have far softer asses ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Vinnie69 wrote:
    The bears in Terenure have far softer asses ! :D

*Shakes head* The puns, won't someone please think of the puns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 bico

Logic tells me that straight couples buy houses with gardens where they can breed and raise their young. Hence the hell of suburban sprawl , which is what any self respecting gay person should avoid . Anywhere urban and trendy is a safe bet , but if places like Templebar or the Docklands are too central for you , then the next ring D6 ,4 , 8 , 3 and 7 should do , beyond that the country cottage/house is the next acceptable property to own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I live in Dublin 3, we stone the houses of homosexuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

Boston wrote:

How dare you post your nasty address on the L&GB forum !!

Dublin 3 ! Dublin 3 !!!! I thought that we had barred all uneven postal addresses from Boards. Good grief ! We'll have culchies joining next.

PS Can I have the stones back for the water feature :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 757 ✭✭✭milod

Boston wrote:

I live in Dublin 8; we prefer stone-cladding the houses of homosexuals...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

however if you do decide to live in ireland, dublin would be the best choice. while, as a major capital city, it is still far behind in comparisson with other major cities such as london and new york, it is still reasonably pleasant to live in.
    lol, i love the way we expect dublin to be up to the 'standard' of cities such as new york/london....have you seen ireland? its like comparing apples/oranges, there is no argument there, the usa has a population of some 300million, the uk has a population of some 60million...if you want to live in huge diverse cosmopolitan cities, dont live in ireland.

back to the OPs topic, i cant even believe you are making a decision on where to buy a home based on your sexuality! do you want gay ghettos where all the straights fear to go?? i'm actually in shock that you are asking the question :eek: :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Boston wrote:

I live in Dublin 3 and a third of the houses on my street have 'the gays' in them.

Actually there are more of the lezzers on my street. Girl power.:p

OK, it's a short street, but true nonetheless.

Advertisement