Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable Housing - Dublin City Lottery

Options
  • 19-11-2006 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Im applying for the Dublin City Council Affordable housing lottery, which has to be in for 29th Nov. Does anybody know how the lottery works? If your name is drawn out for 1 draw does that exclude u from all other draws or could you end up with a choice between 2 properties? Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Where did you get info on this? I was on the Council website and only had the regular applications, nothing about a deadline for lottery!

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thebean

Once u have applied thru the process on the site u will then be asked to apply for a lottery every six months. I think if u apply now u'll probably have to wait for the next lottery in the middle of next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Approved applicants are sent a list of upcoming properties for which a lottery will be held. To the best of my knowledge you can only be offered one property. Bearing in mind the numbers who applied for each of the last draw statistically the chance of you winning two is very remote anyway.

Advertisement