Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a Question about something...

• 19-11-2006 11:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, maybe someone could help me with it, its been in the back of my mind for a while. On the first floor, in the Gents toliets (across from the shop), theres a condom machine. Now, the shop doesnt sell condoms, they dont distribute them in 1st year 'Freshers' packs and as far as I know you cant get them from the doctor.

So why is this machine here? Ive been told its empty, never risked any money trying because that would be a waste, and the fact that ive never heard of the brand advertised on it and the poster below is for Team America 'coming soon' makes me doubt this machine has been used in a long long time

Can anyone tell me if they ever remember this machine being used, installed, a problem or an objection against it? I mean, it seems to me like it would be a mature and useful service in a college, and its the only one ive ever seen in the toliets?

Whats the deal? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

Free condoms from the SU = no usage of machine = no profit = no commercial point I'd say.

As for no condoms in the freshers packs, it's certainly been done in the past. I know, i've packed my fair share of Freshers bags.

Advertisement