Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Torchwood ep 10x6 - The Brecon Chainsaw Massacre (SPOILERS WITHIN)

• 19-11-2006 11:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,043 ✭✭✭✭

So, nasty goings on in the Father Ted house this week as Gwen is chased by a not-so-nudy Father Jack through the woods.

LooksGoodInASuit looks good in jeans and jacket casual combo, mmm, good to see the actor is able to diversify.

Owen Harper and Gwen eh? At least it beats Gwen and Captain Jack. Captain Jack was as bland as ever this week, what happened to the fun and flirtatious Captain Jack we knew from Doctor Who?

And why did Father Jack do it Gwen, why? Because it just tastes so damn good, that's why. Stupid Gwen.

So how does this episode taste? 10 votes

Succulent Captain Jack rump steak
    0% 0 votes
    Gwen Cooper's breast in a bun
    50% 5 votes
    Owen Harper meat - lean but stringy
    10% 1 vote
    Liver
    30% 3 votes
    Ugh, tastes like anus
    10% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

There were two stories: The fairly effective horror, made all the more sweeter because
    the villans were just locals having a bit of fun for once.

And then the totaly just stuck on because its excepted by now, Christ we're six eps into the show - Gwen gets it on with Owen. This being the same Gwen who only three wqeeks agao was saying how much she loved being at home as it was an escape from Torchwood and that. Why does she shag Dr Git? Well, because she needs to talk to someone about her Torchwood experiances. With another member of Torchwood. It would be a bit more credible if we actually had some insight into her domestice life, is it falling apart, are they rowing, no?

As for "I want to know..." she's a cop on placement. Surely she leart why people commit crimes when she was doing her basic ciminology stuff in training college? I like his reply though, at least that was realistic.

Anyway, good Horror story, well told, pity it had the Torchwood charaters doing their one dimensional thing. Am I detecting a trend in this programme? Good stories, good ideas, shocking relaisation of the main characters?

Oh look, more homosexuality-by-the-numbers-for-the-hell-of-it next week. Wonderfull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 polly oliver

I really enjoyed this one. It was both amusing and creepy. The horror aspect was fantastic. Jack is still a monumental disappointment though. He was funny in Dr Who. Nobody is funny in torchwood. Their all moody serious people. Bah.

I thought that was great.
    I'd like to point out though, that I live in the sticks,and we're not canibals,It is fairly safe down here :p

Looking foward to the next one,going on the trailer :)

Advertisement