Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Alarms

Options
  • 20-11-2006 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭

Why the hell are those bloody car alarms going off all day?

It's really getting on my nerves now. It's been going on all day. Can anyone else on campus hear them? I have my window closed fully and I can still hear them. I'm slowly going crazier!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I think its just the fact the rain and wind are particularly heavy and the alarms are particularly sensitive. Doesn't bother me tbh I'm a townie:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

its the wind.

The wind was so strong today it blew open the heavy doors on my building and blew me off the footpath

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

The wind was so strong today it blew open the heavy doors on my building and blew me off the footpath
    It blew me onto the road in heels and my groceries all over the road ...morto:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs wrote:
    It blew me onto the road in heels and my groceries all over the road ...morto:mad:

i have images of you all dolled up to the nines in fancy heels and a sparkly top carrying your lidl bags . very funny in my head

OT Wind Bad

Advertisement