Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7, what's next

Options
  • 20-11-2006 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

What shuld happen to the FF7 characters next. Seph is dead, Omega and Chaos are buried in the centre of the earth, hopefullyfor a few million years or so. So, what does the future hold for the best game cast of all time. Liveout nice peaceful lives, or the exact opposite of that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Whos choas?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Probably someone from one the the addons, like Dirge of Cerberus. So it probably should have been spoiler tagged. As for the future, they should either totally remake VII, or leave it alone. As much as i liked Advent Children, they shouldn;t add anymore.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I wish they would just leave FF7 alone. FF7 advent children was awful enough but I've heard Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core are pure stinkers. I really couldn't care about the characters in the spin-offs. The ending of FFVII kept me satisfied. A full remake is what I want to see and without stupid new sub-plots to link the game with the spin-offs. A decent translation should be the best and only alteration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Chaos first appeared in ff7. It's Vincent's final limit break. Turns out it's actual an agent of the apocalypse. And the end of DoC, it joined with Omega Weapon, and the two are going to wait until the world ends.

And I LOVE AC. Love it.

Advertisement