Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fluent Design (www.fluent.ie)

Options
  • 20-11-2006 5:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

New Temporary Site up.... Full flash site in development!!

http://www.fluent.ie

Looking for some feedback..... if anyone is interested in their opinion....

Many Thanks
    Pete

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

yeah it's a nice microsite, your portfolio looks very good.

I'd stay away from flash sites if i was you. Although they are nice to look at they are mostly a pain to navigate around and you wont get ranked well in search engines.

I'd stay along the same idea as your microsite, a simple clean HTML site.

Hope my opinion is useful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Well you could just have the the flash open up in an index page and you can put your meta tags there. The html is nice, but i don't like reading from left to right. Nice clean sites designed though. After finishing up www.marquee.ie if you ever have a work overload and need something done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jennyrusks

Hi Pete

I really like your site. It's clean looking and I like the way you have the portfolio available right on the homepage.

I would agree about avoiding the full flash site. They are a bit of a nightmare in terms of Search Engine Optimisation. Maybe just put a full flash site in your portfolio to show that you can do it but keep your main site as it is?

all the best

Jennifer

Advertisement