Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laptop bag for a 17inch Wide Dell Inspiron 9400

• 20-11-2006 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 17 inch Widescreen laptop. I am looking for a cool bag for it. It seems most of the nice bags out there are for Macs and don't fit. Basically does anyone know where I can get a laptop bag for it.

Is there any good stores in Dublin.

Thanks

L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

i got a cool bag for peanuts in the bag shop in the square in tallaght, it was like 40e or something, compared to 130e for a jan sport one. its made from members of london, was the only one they had, it fitted my xps gen2, not bad!
    it looks very sturdy as well so pretty good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭legoman

I went up to the laptop shop in st stephens green and found bags up there that fit my dell 17inch widescreen.

So problem solved

Advertisement