Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny Trad Group

Options
  • 20-11-2006 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey there. Just wondering if there was anyone in the Kilkenny, Carlow, Thurles areas interested in getting a trad band up and goin. I have been part of groups in the past and have enjoyed it. Not much trad in Kilkenny, especially played by younger people. Im 23 and dabble with the 4 string banjo, guitar and whistle and can sing a bit. If anyone is interested, please reply to this post and we can take it from there. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Uilliam

Hey, how did ya get on with the Trad, i,m also tryin to learn some guitar accompaniment, playin guitar for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 wintintu

Hi guys - new to these boards. I am from Carlow myself, male, 23, sing but don't play any music. Would be very interested in some of the above? I know one of the posts is very old but one is from this month. Mostly sing Luke Kelly style stuff. Maybe give me a shout back if anyone out there is interested in starting up a group....? (or if any group or musician is looking for a singer) Thanks!

Advertisement