Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monday night game in sandymount

• 20-11-2006 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I play a monday night game out in the railway union between sandymount and sydney parade and we're down a few players.

We could do with 2 more for tonight (and probably ongoing). It's on a full size hockey pitch, very nice surface. We play from 9.30 to 10.30 pm.

From the team myself, peter, joe and mike play there.

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

There's a couple spots in this game tonight if anyone wants to play - I know simon / darren said they might be interested after last night. Give me a PM or reply here if you can play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hey Colm,

Is it 11-a-side or 5/6-a-side? I might be on for playing tonight, but can you tell me how hard the pitch surface is, cos if it’s a very hard surface I’ll give it a miss cos it would mess up the back.

Hey Jules,

It's 11 a side (usually, sometimes + or - a couple) on a full size hockey pitch, about same size as where we play in colmcilles. The pitch is a very nice astro surface, probably the best i've played on - I think you'll be fine.

I'll give you directions on the phone anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Hey guys,

Where exactly is the pitch? Planning to head down today if thats ok and build on my 'better than my usual pish' performance yesterday :D

Here's the place on google maps
    http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=53.326811,-6.210215&spn=0.006011,0.020127&t=h&om=1

It's the pitch just to the right of willow field on that map, but the entrance to the sports club itself is on park ave down this tiny alleyway with a car park at the end.

Just PM'd you anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement