Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 origamii

Here the preview

Very nice game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

xtra vision are sellin it for 55 quid aswell, got myself a copy and VERY impressed. the storyline could be better, but the gameplay and 2 player co-op has me addicted. good stuff ms. i can see a lot of xboxes being bought for this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Think the ad is crap as well. If the music was different it would have been far better. Anyway the original tears for fears song is far better.

That's a joke right? The tears for fears version is utter utter crap of the worst kind. All the emotion is stripped right out of the lyrics and the tempo is totally off. The two versions of this song are going right into my archive of "Indisputible Truth that the 80's was ****".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    its by david fincher right?

I heard someone say that somewhere?

Originally by Tears for Fears

But the ad one is sang by Gary Jules

For a song, I like the original better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Just read the lastest GamesTM. They awarded it a 10/10. Quite impressive. Then again Metroid Prime and Burnout 3 scored 10/10 in that mag and I wasn't too pushed on either. I still haven't received my copy from sendit.com. They have posted me out a replacement as the other one has obviously got lost in the post somewhere:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

Great game, the co-op is all I have been doing really.

The ending is completely useless though. I felt as though the game ended prematurely.

Advertisement