Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Suppliers

Options
  • 20-11-2006 2:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭

seeing as komplett and overclockers only accept credit cards, im gonna have to look elsewhere to buy my pc.

are there any websites that except bank drafts etc?
    also whats the service like from them?

its a self build, so i need to be able to buy all of the components, and prices need to be comparable to komplett and ocuk.

t.i.a

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

You could try www.jes.de , they accept paypal and are pretty decent on price (although i think they have removed the english converter from their website).

www.hitide.ie , can pay by bank transfer/cash/cheque .
    www.pc-look.com , can pay by bank transfer/cheque

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

3v vouchers have a limit of 350, my gpu is 660 :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

ah its cool, i rang ocuk they said that i can place my order over the phone and pay by bank draft :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Offalycool

My brother just bought a pc from www.ankermann-pc.com , they have a good selection of components, and you can pay UPS cash on delivary. Only 16 percent vat in germany too.. dont be to fussy with picking brand names for ram and such, as he just bungs in whatever he can lay his hands on from his online supplier or where ever he sources his parts.

My Bro bought a E6600 with a Gigabyte 965-s3, 2 gigs of 5300 ram, a WD 250 GB Seta hard disk, a gigabyte 7600 gt passively cooled Graphics card, Dvd, floppy and case for about 1100 euro including delivary. The ram was the wrong make, but the Power supply was more powerfull, and more expensive than he paid for. Worth a look if ur not two perticular and have a tight pocket.

Advertisement