Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTN Launch

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Just watched the hotshots program there, and two of my friends will be appearing on it in the coming episodes.

However, while I commend the effort made on behalf of everyone involved, I have to say the production quality isn't fantastic. I'm not trying to compare it to a commercial or national station, but I do think it's got a lot of room for improvement on simple things such as lighting, editing, sound and telescripting that could be enhanced quite easily. To avoid being hypocritical, I emailed the ctn email address given on their website and offered to help, although I imagine I won't be able to help all that much given my final year commitments.

I think with a bit of improvement on a production level, the final output could be much more watchable. The ideas are there, the staff are there (in particular the presenters on the program are both very good) and I think the commitment is there too.

Advertisement