Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to park around Middle Abbey st. @ night?

Options
  • 20-11-2006 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭

Couldn't think where else to put this.

Driving in to town to see the Star Wars show in Spirit tonight and wondering where is the best (safest) place to park the jammer. Is the Jervis car park open late?

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

milltown wrote:
    Couldn't think where else to put this.

Driving in to town to see the Star Wars show in Spirit tonight and wondering where is the best (safest) place to park the jammer. Is the Jervis car park open late?

Thanks,
    M
    I always park on Capel Street...never had any problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

just park behind spirit, its called the north lotts.thats where i park everytime i go to middle abbey street.which is alot.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Park on the Quays, either on Batchelor's Walk or Ormond Quay just before Zanzibar. There is also parking opposite Q-bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The multi story on Fleet Street (Temple Bar) is 24 hours and safer than on street parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

There is also the Marlborough car park which is cheaper than most of the rest. @€;6. Tend to use it when I'm on that side of the city. Easy to get in and out of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

drdre wrote:
    just park behind spirit, its called the north lotts.thats where i park everytime i go to middle abbey street.which is alot.;)
    I use the North Lotts laneway also.;) It free of charge after 7(?)pm. It's quite difficult to find the entrance off Batchelor's Walk but we want to keep it that way. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Thanks for all the replies guys. I came prematurely, off the quays that is, in the hope that Jervis or the one before it on the other side would be open. Neither were :mad: so I ended up having to do a lap of O'Connell St./Westmoreland St. to get back down Abbey St. , find no spaces and ended up in Parnell car park :rolleyes:

Long time since I was down the Lotts but I remember it as being a bit on the dark, off the beaten track, side for parking a car I've only had for two weeks. Marlborough is just too far along O'Connell st. for a lily livered southsider like me.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

drdre wrote:
    IIRC there is plenty of broken car glass along there!
    milltown wrote:
    I came prematurely...
    huh huh huh he said...
    beavis_butthead1392482864.jpg

Advertisement