Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing modules

Options
  • 20-11-2006 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I've already registered for my second semester modules but no i want to change them and I've forgotten how...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

afaik [haven't actually looked] go into your SIS page and an option should be there to click to register for Sem2 and its most likely the same process as last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭TheVan

you can do it one of two ways:

1. Log into SIS and follow Scraggs' approach
    2. Look at the e-mail sent to your UCD account

I changed all over the shop today:

Dropped Jurisprudence and took up Comparative Criminal Procedure

Dropped Treasury Management and took up Financial Management

Changed my time for Strategy from Friday morning (hell!) to Tuesday evening (nice!)

happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm gonna have to shout at someone, I can't change my optional module. I'll go sort it out when I actually get a moment... Was down for something mathsy but I need to change it to Japanese 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I had a tutorial i didnt want to do so i dropped the module (also hated the class) . The student desk in the tierney building is great . They sort you out there and then if you have any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

They changed the time of one of my irish lectures so i need to change an art history module but if i try to drop it, it says i must also unenrol from my mandatory class "writings on art".

I really thought it might work this time. Now i have that seething homicidal feeling again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement