Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

voice recorder on Nokia N80

• 20-11-2006 4:11pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, I'm loving my N80 phone, and was delighted to see it had a dictaphone and phonecall recording feature built into it (as it would come in handy in my job).
    I was really pissed off to see just how cripled the feature is though... I'm using the 256mb card that came with it, and it only allows a maximum recording of 1 minute (but it's not like that's all the card can handle, I can record multiple 1 minute segments)... also the call recording feature, while also only allowing a 1 minute record, beeps every few seconds to notify the callers it's being recorded... fair enough, but it keeps beeping for the whole recording and is quite loud and off putting... it effectively makes conversation impossible.

I think the OS is S60 (not sure which version) but is there any way to make this feature useful? I understand why the two limits are in place (one to stop people covertly recording a call and one to stop people, say, recording gigs or something) but they both make the feature useless...

Any thoughts?

Comments

Advertisement