Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhaust fabrication question

Options
  • 20-11-2006 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any company that will supply a standard stainless steel box and tubing. I need to make an exhaust for my car but there doesn't seem to be anyone who can make or supply the parts.

I'm not after a performance box, just a replacement one. Getting a new one is not an option for me.

I was onto powerflow people in Blackrock but after a few minutes talking I'm not quite sure that they can do what I want and the way I want it.
    They don't even have flanges so they need to cut up the existing pipe to make a new one, and are very expansive.

Or if anyone knows of another company who do custom exhausts...

Any help is appriciated..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

If you can get over to Western industrial estate in Clondalkin (off the M50 at the Red Cow, heading towards town take the left for Woodies but drive straight past it) there's a Fast Fit place there that also stocks a lot of components, as in piping, bends etc. They may be able to sort you out. We used to use them a lot for making up fairly simple, but custom nonetheless, exhausts for our plant machinery.

Just around the corner you'll also find Bosal, who supply a lot of exhaust places.

Advertisement