Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vs Templeroan 7-30

• 20-11-2006 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Me and Andy in, mick gone and replaced by Neil2

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Great.

Cathal out.

Sav out.

Anyone else?

And in answer to someone who texted me, yes, subs should continue to come to the games.

It is a team game after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'll be there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I'll be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'll be there. And if we need a team for a friendly the week after, I can almost certainly get one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I'll be there. And if we need a team for a friendly the week after, I can almost certainly get one.

We dont need a team for the week after...... we have no game and somewhere else to go. Dont make me choose man ..... :p

kdjac

KdjaCL wrote:
    We dont need a team for the week after...... we have no game and somewhere else to go. Dont make me choose man ..... :p

kdjac
    Oh yeah forgot the Derry match was on. Ah well, I've seen them win one cup already this season, thats enough for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'll be there.

I've a mate who is going back to his team to confirm if they can play us on 3rd december. Will try get an answer asap. If thats not a runner I reckon we should go with Mark's mates cos I think we should play as many games as possible. Improves fitness, familiarity, and would be a good oppurtunity to give lads a game to show what they can do.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Ah well, I've seen them win one cup already this season, thats enough for me!

Me too.

/Sticks U2/Greenday on repeat!!!!

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

KdjaCL wrote:
    Me too.

/Sticks U2/Greenday on repeat!!!!

kdjac

If you EVER play that song in my company you'll regret it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

I'm in!

hoping the wind dies down a bit.

If templeroan were beaten by Brompton 4-0. and we beat Brompton 3-0....by my logic that means we should win by at least 14 goals....or are my calculations off a bit

Quball15 wrote:
    I'm in!

hoping the wind dies down a bit.

If templeroan were beaten by Brompton 4-0. and we beat Brompton 3-0....by my logic that means we should win by at least 14 goals....or are my calculations off a bit

I think because we've kept two clean sheets so far that we automatically start with a 4 goal cushion on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

I'll be there

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I think because we've kept two clean sheets so far that we automatically start with a 4 goal cushion on Sunday.

Dont make any assumptions, we earned our clean sheets. Something we have to do next week. Focus!!!!

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bootsy Collins

I'll be there on Sun. too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Serbian

Sorry, I said I would be at the last game, but I got caught up and missed it. I will actually be there this Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I'll be there....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Serbian wrote:
    Sorry, I said I would be at the last game, but I got caught up and missed it. I will actually be there this Sunday.
    Too bad you're cut :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

ill be there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Serbian wrote:

translation: I didn't like the look of that semi-hurricane and decided I was too comfy on the couch in front of the fire? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

I was just thinking.......what happened to the footballs on the roof...how many of ours were lost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Hi Lads,

I've been sick all week and am still not feeling well, so I am going to have to give sunday a miss. Best of luck with it.

Emc2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'm going to have to back out of Sundays game too - and probably the next few til after Christmas. I finally went to the doctor and my 'black eye' turns out to be a fractured eye socket and cracked cheekbone - who wudda thunk it!!

At least now I have a reason (or is that 'excuse':p ) for a couple of below par performances.

Best of luck in the match!!

bugs90 wrote:
    I'm going to have to back out of Sundays game too - and probably the next few til after Christmas. I finally went to the doctor and my 'black eye' turns out to be a fractured eye socket and cracked cheekbone - who wudda thunk it!!

Jesus that cant be good , altho we can get you a mask not a medical one just a funny mask :)

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Serbian

Continuing the injured trend, I twisted my ankle playing football today and I don't think I will be available for tomorrow. Hopefully it will be okay by next week. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Joe did you pick that up in the last kickabout we had out in DCU when you clashed heads or was it another incident?

Joe Cathal Sav and Michael out so far

2 of the back four other teams are calling the "immovable object" *

*may not be true

kdjac

It'll be a test for sure, but the squad is there for a reason.

As happened the last week, if people impress they'll keep their place.

I might even have to put the subs on :eek:

seansouth wrote:

I might even have to put the bubs on :eek:

eh?

oh subs..

LOL good un

kdjac

• Advertisement

heh guess the team time :D

........Bernie
    Me? Mark? XXX XXX
    ......Neil?
    ......Simon?
    Enda?........... Colm?
    ......Andy? Jules?

Darragh?
    Neil2?
    Darren ?
    Mikie?
    Colm ?

I can go CB or LB if needed never played RB until 3 weeks ago so **** it a jersey is a jersey.

kdjac

Weather forecast time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I can play RB, RW or LB and LW! hell i'll play any position that gets me a game :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

KdjaCL wrote:
    Darragh?

I wont be there this week, cant get a lift out and still sore from a previous game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

See you later lads

Advertisement