Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo bashers

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 My Hairy Arse

KdjaCL wrote:
    1st one is funny....lol

http://www.planetboredom.net/video.php?id=2951

2nd one the strap is cup, anyone who has ever cut a rope or anything like it will know its cut.

http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/20/wiimote-strap-breaks-controller-destroys-tv/

kdjac

lol at the nintendo fanboy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Planetboredom is down from what i can see... that second link was pilfered from SomethingAwful but funny/tragic nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Rhyme wrote:
    Planetboredom is down from what i can see...

www.smashmywii.com :(

Ah yes... was linked to that a while back, the Nintendo fans seemed to take it better than the PS3 fans, nice costume/sound effects too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

god that "smash my X console" again... jesus it wasnt funny the first time and it still isnt funny now

• Advertisement

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    god that "smash my X console" again... jesus it wasnt funny the first time and it still isnt funny now
    Well its finished for the next 4 or 5 years... unless they find something new to smash (car/treehouse/sandwich/child...)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

arent they smashing ipods too?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

They'll probably smash Apple's 6G iMac next... pity they never smashed a Dell.
    Can you imagine them raising the money for a Quad-SLI rig?
    ......where's that lotto ticket?............

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

would watch it, if they'd smash something big...like a humvee or something.

Advertisement