Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tech Graphics - HELP!

Options
  • 20-11-2006 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Guys, need some help here big time :(

Young lad is doing honours Technical Graphics / Drawings for the LC and is struggling. I've suggested that maybe drop down to OL but is adamant that he doesn't want to do that.

What I'm looking for is someone who can provide grinds once a week - I'm based Northside (not far from town). If there are any teachers out there, or students who have had (or have) teachers of this subject that they would recommend PLEASE let me know, it would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grahamo100

Hi,
    I understand you are looking for someone for tech. grinds once a week for a student wanting to do higher level leaving cert. tech. -

I'm a student in UCD, and got an A1(96%) at Leaving Cert. Higher Tech. last year; would love to offer any help. (i genuinly love the subject).

i think you might be looking for a teacher, but thought to let you know in any case.

call 0874158980 or e-mail me: grahamo100@gmail.com
    20 euro per grind.

Advertisement