Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi S8 alloys;

Options
  • 20-11-2006 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a set of 20 inch alloy wheels and tyres to suit a 2002 Audi S8, new or secondhand. Does anyone have a set for sale or know someone who has a set? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

junkyard wrote:
    I'm looking for a set of 20 inch alloy wheels and tyres to suit a 2002 Audi S8, new or secondhand. Does anyone have a set for sale or know someone who has a set? Thanks in advance.

junkyard - have you bought the 2002 S8 that used to be in my area? Can't imagine that there are too many of them about! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

No Wishbone Ash, I got my one in Southampton at the weekend, I found it online and I'm getting it transported over here for the weekend. I didn't have time to drive it home.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Someone likes power but is a bit cheap! (how much? £11000-14000?)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Its number nine in my V8 division, including the boat.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

junkyard wrote:

20" alloys and tyres will not last long on Irish roads to be honest but they do look nice on the S8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

junkyard wrote:
    Its number nine in my V8 division

V8s rule :D

So as Mike asked, how much did it set you back?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I knowa place that does replicas, have their brochure at work, will tell you later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

junkyard wrote:
    Its number nine in my V8 division, including the boat.:)

Am I to understand that you have 9 V8's????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i know someone that can get you new replica's for around 1000.if you are interested i can ask him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

If the OP has an Audi S8, surely it would have S8 alloys on it? Maybe he's after a set of after market 20" wheels?

• Advertisement

are you looking for rs8 alloys. please post up a picture of the alloy required

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

drdre wrote:
    are you looking for rs8 alloys. please post up a picture of the alloy required
    rs8? Didn't know there was such a thing

fletch wrote:
    rs8? Didn't know there was such a thing
    well i didnot until i did a search online for audi alloys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

drdre wrote:
    well i didnot until i did a search online for audi alloys:D
    If you do a search for an RS8/Audi RS8 in the official Audi website it returns "no results". It is mentioned frequently in other sites/forums but no one has pictures!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

If you do a search for an RS8/Audi RS8 in the official Audi website it returns "no results". It is mentioned frequently in other sites/forums but no one has pictures!
    RS8(not be confused with R8) Only appears to be a concept....this looks savage IMO!

Advertisement