Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gwen Stefani

Options
  • 21-11-2006 3:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭

There was a time, not so long ago in fact, when I was obsessed with her - loved her No Doubt stuff and even her solo album LAMB, despite the incredibly annoying Hollaback /Harajuka Girls, contained great tracks like Bubble Pop Electric and the New Order inspired The Real Thing.

She's still hot, but unfortunately her new single, Wind it Up, makes for painful listening. So bad I almost can't believe my ears. It's potentially the most annoying song ever!

I have no idea how it will sell, her new album drops next month, but this is a new low imo.

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I'm the complete opposite....I hated No Doubt and I didn't really like most of her newer solo stuff but since she collaborated with Pharrel Wiliams, she's started coming out with stuff like this...
    I can see how the yodelling might annoy the hell out of some people, but I actually like the track (although daytime radio will probably soon put paid to that).

It likely helps that I'm more into electronic and hip hop than guitar/rock type stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

gwenokz1.jpg

gweno2ms0.jpg

All I can say is yikes :eek:

and

actressvillageofthedamnxy5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i was thinking that that new song sounded very like a Fergie song...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

Its awful awful stuff. I wouldnt even call it music to be honest. :mad:

Advertisement