Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lt?

• 21-11-2006 12:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭

This guy is so good it's almost unbelievable. He's like all the greats rolled into one, Gale Sayers, Eric Dickerson, O.J. Simpson, and Jim Brown. Look at all the records he is setting/breaking. This is not a flash in the pan type guy, he's been doing it consistently for 5 years now.

Could we be looking at the greatest ever player in the NFL? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

he's no natrome means....that's for sure! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

I konw! I had him as my first draft pick in a nfl fantasy leasgue, now winning the league because of him, about 40 points a game!

He is so consistent. Himself and Peyton Manning on the same team could you imagine it, the defence would not know what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Class player, and seems like a class guy. Never seem him acting the dick like TO and moss. Chargers our a great bet for the superbowl. When they get there defensive players back they will be very hard to beat.

LT against the Colts running defensive? It would be carnage. I got them just as they were ahead of the Broncos at 9.6 on betfair. Very good price.

Unfortunatly their plying the raiders next, hes gonna destroy us. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Yeah he does seem really down to earth. I believe he acted as a "mentor" for Reggie Bush to keep Bush's feet on the ground and what to expect in the NFL. Maybe it's the Texas Christian ethos or sumting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

LT is the best RB in the league at the moment, hands down......but LArry Johnson has a better TD per started game ratio, LT's is 1.15 td's per game started while Johnsons is 1.68!!!!!

also, its too soon to even compare him to the greats like Jim brown and Walter Payton.......if he keeps doing what he is doing now for the next 4-5 years THEN he has a shot at being called a Great

• Advertisement
Advertisement