Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perosnal Budget Spreadsheet

Options
  • 21-11-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

A few months back somebody posted a relatively simple budget spreadsheet, i remember it as i liked its simplicity and was alot better than anything online available for download....anyone got this and could they post it?
    i have done a search and cant find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Moving from Economics. All the old topics are on this forum and you might get more help here anyway. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭Blackjack

An easy one to do youself is to put something together outlining all of your transactions from your bank statements. Identify each item that relates to a Bill, and which is simply a personal withdrawal.

Do it over a six month period and it will give you an idea of what your monthly outgoings are, and the rest of what you spend.

Works for me anyway.

Advertisement