Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ku Klux Kramer???

Options
  • 21-11-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is the right place to be posting this but check it out...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,230727,00.html

Ok so he kind of lost his rag but so the **** what if he said the N word! If it was Chris Rock hurling abuse at white people everyone would be laughingtheir asses off. God damn PC establishment.

(By the way, If I'm the first person to think up of Ku Klux Kramer how do I stop other media organisations from using it??)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

J.S. Pill wrote:

(By the way, If I'm the first person to think up of Ku Klux Kramer how do I stop other media organisations from using it??)
    You're not. I am. Consider it coipyrighted. Nyeh!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

"For me to flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry," he added. "I'm not a racist — that's what's so insane about this."

While I accept he seems genuine, I always find it so convient that stars have this medium to apologise for these kinds of acts, and yet their fellow commarades in the Media world dont seem to learn from others shortcommings.

In 6 Months Tom Cruise could make a racist slur, and then apologise to Jay Leno on National TV, but I wonder would Oprah ever look at him the same way again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2AVfSBJQHA

Wow! Went OTT and the crowd did not like it one bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Budd

Which N word did he use?

Nonce?
    Niger?

The latter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Budd wrote:
    Niger?

:eek: Oh my god! Ban him, BAN HIM!

J.S. Pill wrote:
    :eek: Oh my god! Ban him, BAN HIM!
    Niger is a land-locked country in sub-Saharan West Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Niger is a land-locked country in sub-Saharan West Africa.
    Well, if that isn't reason enough, then...

basquille wrote:
    Well, if that isn't reason enough, then...
    I agree, permanent site-ban time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

I'm just reading some of the stuff he said now (its hard to make out on the video)

"fifty years ago we'd have you upside-down with a ****ing fork up your ass,"

Cracker!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement