Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda service - near Greystones

Options
  • 21-11-2006 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,788 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that would do a good service job on a mazda, near greystones? is there anything in the area or do i have to go down to Newcastle?

Just want to get the brakes, lights and handbrake checked.

Its a 97 323f.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Tauren wrote:
    Anyone know anywhere that would do a good service job on a mazda, near greystones? is there anything in the area or do i have to go down to Newcastle?

Just want to get the brakes, lights and handbrake checked.

Its a 97 323f.

There are a good few mechanics in the area alright, check out the Charlesland / Greystones Forum, it's come up there a few times already.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Rodney Evans in Kilcoole is supposed to be a good one, although I've heard he can be quite busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Alun wrote:
    Rodney Evans in Kilcoole is supposed to be a good one, although I've heard he can be quite busy.

Yeah, he's a good mechanic alright, especially if you're into the minis. I think he's Delgany / Killincarrig though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

eoin_s wrote:
    Yeah, he's a good mechanic alright, especially if you're into the minis. I think he's Delgany / Killincarrig though.
    He's on the right hand side on the road between the Delgany / Killincarrig roundabouts and Kilcoole. Not sure where that places him "officially", as the boundaries between the various areas around there are a bit vague.

Advertisement