Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A couple of drivers license questions...

Options
  • 21-11-2006 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on doing some travelling soon and would like to have my full license before I head off. The problem is I havent applied yet for the test and I want to head off within the next few months.

Is there any way I can get the application process speeded up and get a test date sooner rather than later?

Also does anyone know whether its possible to get your license in another EU country?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

My brother was able to get both his bike license and car license in about 6 weeks - had letter from employer saying he'd need car for his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yup, did the same here, letter from my employer and got my test about 5-6 weeks later, i only got about 4 days notice for the test though....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

On the top of you application form write "I am willing to be tested at any time and at very short notice" in large print with your mobile telephine number beside it. ;)

Advertisement