Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Visa's and Feeder Clubs

Options
  • 21-11-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

so i am trying to get my head around the new game, so i am cheating a bit and playing as chelsea.

so i am trying to sign Adu, cant get a work visa, not pushed as i read you could send them out on loan to get eu citizenship.

but how do i force the tx through? it keeps getting canceled?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

If you are chelsea you should be able to sign him.

It gets turned down first time but when you appeal you he gets a work permit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Also if they reject a move to a feeder club get better feeder clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

ok, so cut chelsea out of the picture.

say i get any foreign player at some lesser club, but i have a feeder club in belgium or wherever to send em to get an eu passport. can you still sign em if the visa is refused?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Yes, after the appeal fails, you can still sign them.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

SofaKing wrote:
    Yes, after the appeal fails, you can still sign them.
    cheers, does it give you the option or does it just sign the player either way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I think it'll ask you do you want to still sign the player (when the appeal fails) but IIRC (and someone else can confirm this) you'll need a feeder club already in place for this option to appear.

Advertisement