Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee Candles - Festive Range

Options
  • 21-11-2006 4:09pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know where to put this, feel free to move it if desired...

I'm trying to get my hands on the new festive range of Yankee Candles, and I need to get it today, my sisters birthday is tomorrow and she loves Yankee Candles, I know the festive ones are in production and I could buy them off the net but obviously I wouldn't have them by tomorrow.

Anybody know where I can get one from, I know the Card Gallery on Grafton Street have them, but they don't have the festive ones unfortunately.. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Shifted from AH. You might have to go the online route to get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Theres a place in Waterford called "Scentsations" that have a fantastic range of yankee candles and most likely the festive range in stock at the moment.

Would I be correct in assuming your closer to dublin though ? Cant speak for there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

HomeStore & More on the Belgard Road have a fairly good selection and are also the cheapest around!
    Christmas Wish, Chocloate Peppermint (smells like after eights) and Cranberry Mint are really cheap.
    They also have some other ones (Plymouth Bay or something like that) a pack of three for €30. (Cranberry, Cinamon, Vanilla). They are brilliant! Bought myself loads of them!!!!

I think some small shop in the Frascati in Blackrock also had some but not sure about that Christmas ones.

I'd go to the Belgard Road though... selection is really good... the Christmas ones are near the bed linen section.

Hope that helps

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah C-13 I'm in Dublin but thanks, Junglebunny thats great I'll try there if I can't find them anywhere else, think I'll go and chance the Dundrum Centre first cause I don't fancy the traffic on the Belgard Road this evening, I'm based in Harold's Cross.. Cheers for that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

Don't think Dundrum has them, can't think of a shop at the moment anyway. Try Nutgrove first!! There used to be a shop that had them anyway. Hope it's still there. And I think that all Hallmark shops are selling them and there is one in Nutgrove.
    Bright Ideas in Dundrum used ot have them, but that shop is closed.

Usually the Belgard Road heading that direction is not too bad.If you don't know where it is, head up the Belgard Road and take the left turn at Burger King. (B&Q is there too so you cant miss it)

• Advertisement
Advertisement