Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring old 8mm to DVD

• 21-11-2006 4:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am looking for a place in Dublin (or Cork) that can transfer a pair of old kodak 8mm reels onto DVD, you know the ones that you would hook into a projector or whatever. They are basically taken about 40 years ago, we no longer have the kit to play them and there are a bunch of old family weddings etc from the 60s on it that Im hoping to give someone as a Christmas present, so if anyone knows where I might be able to get it done I would appreciate it.

Ronan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭bullpost

http://www.crystalmedia.ie/iopen24/defaultarticle.php?cArticlePath=159

Have a shop in Dun Laoghaire and town - I've used them in the recent past and they did a very good job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Rang them and have arranged to have it done. Cheap too. Thanks man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭bullpost

You're welcome.
    Let me know if there's any problems with your order as I want to use them again before Christmas - I've lots of VHS family stuff lying around that I want to transfer to DVD.

Advertisement