Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Discussion in Business Management forum?

Options
  • 21-11-2006 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Hello,

Just wish to point out that I do not feel mortgage discussion suits this forum. A mortgage, although not always, is more for home owners rather than business owners is it not?

Perhaps a Household Finance forum may be more appropriate? I'm looking for your thoughts before I (or if someone else wishes to) suggest it.

Regards,
    JB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

xha1r wrote:
    Hello,

Just wish to point out that I do not feel mortgage discussion suits this forum. A mortgage, although not always, is more for home owners rather than business owners is it not?

Perhaps a Household Finance forum may be more appropriate? I'm looking for your thoughts before I (or if someone else wishes to) suggest it.

Regards,
    JB.

Accomodation / Property is probably the most suitable. This forum was only recently renamed I think. It used to be "Business / Economy / Finance".
    The new name of the forum seems to make it a lot more specific to businesses, whereas the old name seemed a bit "friendlier" for personal financial dealings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭xha1r

Yeah, I think under B/E/F it was fine, but now, I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Just ask the mod to move it. PM them :)

Advertisement