Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Ball!!

• 21-11-2006 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

We lost 2 balls other day , 1 the brand new Mitre, sniff still had price tag on it .

Can anyone get into the Soccer shop as Elverys in D22 and in town have none of the Mitre Pro left and no clue when they back in.
    I cant get into town anytime this week but will pay whoever gets it.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Theres really no point as far as i see it, the goldish nike ball i had seemed to be better than the mitre one (imo) and was only 15 euro in elverys as opposed to the 50 euro for the other one which i assume as a good chance of being lost just as fast as its predessesor

The ref seemed to have no problems with it and once i have my mitre one from the tcd league he cant put the goal penalty against us as the start of the game as thats one of the "proper match balls"

I presume des had no luck then with regard to getting the other ones back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Gileadi wrote:
    I presume des had no luck then with regard to getting the other ones back?

Dunno, wasnt the nike ball the soft one?

I pick up some of those Nike balls weekend JJB have them for €12

Prefer the Mitre ones tho meself.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I'd think your lordship would manage with a normal ball :p

Advertisement