Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why??

Options
  • 21-11-2006 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

OK I was just wondering why (lol) nobody plays fifa manager 07

In my opinon It is the better of the football management games!

As it covers all aspects of the game

Stadium expansion
    Ad boards
    merchindise
    all aspects that are in Fm 07
    And much much more

So Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I find it very hard not to answer these questions in a condisending and childish way,,,,,,,,

Firstly I am presuming you have played football manager, and im not just talking about watching your mate play it one time while you were in his house.

Secondly since when has merchindising stadium expansion and advertising boards been part of the job description in a football managers job application?

Thirdly and why FM is the best football management game out there is because of the detail, the experience of sports interactive (the game developers) and of course the match engine.

Football manager has an absolutely ridiculous amount of details in its games profiling tens of thousands (if not a lot more) players, scouts, physios coachs and managers.

The match engine is brilliant, it is like watching an actual football match all beit in two d format where the players are replaced by coins.
    This is as opposed to some games which go for the 3d style which results in the exact same goal being scored in every match..

The list could really go on and on as to why FM is better then Fifa manager and the likes and im sure some one else will take up the mantle and further my points on why FM is better.

regards
    Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Fifa Manger interface is also horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Yes I have played both

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

pp_me129 wrote:
    OK I was just wondering why (lol) nobody plays fifa manager 07

In my opinon It is the better of the football management games!

As it covers all aspects of the game

Stadium expansion
    Ad boards
    merchindise
    all aspects that are in Fm 07
    And much much more

So Why?
    in the words of Homer Simspson "You sir are an idiot":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

[Shakes head slowly]

Tisk Tisk Tisk. If you think Fifa Manager (which I have never played) is better than Football Manager, you are sadly mistaken.

I don't even need to play Fifa Manager, THATS how confident I am.

• Advertisement
Advertisement