Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Javascript Scrollbar styling

Options
  • 21-11-2006 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Ok i tried to search but the button wouldn't work :confused:

Anyway i'm looking to style the scrollbar of an iFrame. Now i have found the typical "change the colour" of your scrollbar tutorials via Google, but thats not what i want.

A few months back i came across and Irish webdesign company who had a completely custom scrollbar, like one you'd make in flash or something and it was all done through Javascript. Problem is i can't remember the site.

Has anyone seen, or does anyone know how to create these totally custom scroll bars without using Flash?

Any help would be much apreciated! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

thanks...
    i finally found out why i couldn't find anything on Google... i was searching "Pages from Ireland" doh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

that only works in IE, it doesn't work in Firefox or Opera...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

that only works in IE, it doesn't work in Firefox or Opera...

That's the CSS attributes, but the OP said that's not what s/he was looking for. The link I put up was for a JavaScript solutiuon that works in Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

ah! my mistake

• Advertisement
Advertisement