Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updted option files with correct player names.

Options
  • 21-11-2006 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Pm me

And then send me an SAE with your card in it.

NO SAE it be a while getting it back as im not very good at posting things without stamps, but if it has SAE be posted next day.

The option file of choice ie the one your getting is PESRevolution-Optionfile V1.3

-100% Original Names of the Clubteams
    -100% Club Emblems
    -100% correct Stadiumnames
    -100% correct Cup & League Names
    -Bundesliga replaces Liga C
    -missing Championsleague Teams created
    -the missing transfers are done
    -99% Premier League Kits created
    -99% Bundesliga Kits created

Obviously these things get updated quite a lot so mistakes are rectified in the next one etc:

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

can you tell us where to go to get that option file online rather than posting my card? i have a max drive disc set up on my pc and a usb stick to save the data on just dont have a clue on how to do it all. iv downloaded a couple of files but obviously i need to unzip them or something but just really lost, help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭wheelbarrow

Cheers.....

Advertisement