Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

careers office

Options
  • 21-11-2006 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

I'm sure everyone in UCD knows how bad the careers office is but is there a way i can make a complaint. I went to a talk about careers for economics students and she gave us incorrect information about the requirements for AO jobs in the dept of finance and argued with me when I tried to correct her. WHen I went to the careers office the correct info was in the economics file. Its a bit ridiculous giving a talk you're not prepared for its its your job. I'd really like to make a complaint as they are so useless all the time but this is a specific example of incompetence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Poco Loco

Hiya!

Maybe you could try to go to UCD Personnel? I don't go to UCD but I know where I work anything like that would go to us (HR) so I would think it's the same in UCD. So might be an idea..?

Advertisement