Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Built in wardrobes in Shankill

Options
  • 21-11-2006 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

I am looking to get someone to build in wardrobes in a couple of bedrooms. It is the usual story, I am looking for a well finished job but at a good price. Anybody know someone good who does this type of stuff as a nixer? Best if they are within striking distance of Shankill & have a couple of reference sites.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭hargo

Try cash and carry kitchens and wardrobes. Good quality wardrobes easy enough to put together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alistbags

BlueSpud wrote:
    I am looking to get someone to build in wardrobes in a couple of bedrooms. It is the usual story, I am looking for a well finished job but at a good price. Anybody know someone good who does this type of stuff as a nixer? Best if they are within striking distance of Shankill & have a couple of reference sites.

Hi: I just completed a new build house in Bray. I can supply and fit built-in wardrobes. I fitted new wardrobes and kitchen in my own house in Bray. You are welcome to view same. Wardrobes are available in various type doors and many interior layouts. If interested you may contact me ( Michael)at 086 166 0157 . Regards.

Advertisement