Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where to get edging for tiles?

• 21-11-2006 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for a particular type of edging for my tiles. Most places have the most common edging that you see, but I have seen some jobs recently that use a very thin, low profile edging strip.....I heard B&Q had them, but they didn't have any in stock when I checked!

See the diagram below for a better description of the particular profile of the edging strip that I am looking for. The first is the more common traditional strip, with the second being similar to the one that I am looking for!

Any suggestions where I might get same would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
    Jab

my.php?image=tilesse6.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

A lot of the flooring places will stock a greater variety than the DIY places. Try Allfloors if you have one near you. We searched far and wide for a strip to connect tiles and laminate that didn't look like something out of the ark and they were the only place we could find something that wasn't unsightly.

Advertisement