Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy screwdriver

Options
  • 21-11-2006 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

i need to buy a small screwdriver in town tomorrow where do i get one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

You are taking the piss right ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Why would he be? its a genuine question

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Personally, I'd try a shop. Possibly a hardware shop. Or a shop that sells screwdrivers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

... or a cocktail bar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Book yourself into some evenings night classes OP. You need a good shaking if you cant work this one out for yourself.

Its like posting " i need some bog roll, Where would one procure such a item in Navan "

Also 11811 is your friend, dont be afraid to use it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

anti wrote:
    Its like posting " i need some bog roll, Where would one procure such a item in Navan "

Tierneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

McQuillans on Oliver Plunkett St (near Princes St.), or you can try for cheap stuff in Roches/Debenhams if they've not cleared that stuff out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Oh come on, the OP has been in Cork for a couple of months now and walks through town to get to college. Surely they must have seen some hardware store type thing by now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

There are a few hardware stores on North Main St.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Thanks.

Unfortunately I didn't get back until late... are there any tool shops on Washington street or within 10 minutes of the college? Don't have time to go into town tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Theres a place across from the Bodega, they sell tools.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Rozie wrote:
    are there any tool shops on Washington street or within 10 minutes of the college?

yup, Frank Clarkes. It's on the corner of the street over the bridge by Lancaster house, next to the entrance to St. Finbarr's car park.

Advertisement