Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ohh, Legend of Zelda timeline!

Options
  • 22-11-2006 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

Gametrailers.com's full Zelda timeline synopsis -- that should answer a few questions!

And, of course, it reminds us all of how friggin' great the series is :D

*edit* The vids are on GoogleVideo; just search for "Zelda Retrospective" -- there's 6 parts.
    Whee!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

just finished watching that, been excited for each installment of that six parter since it started.

trying to find the minish cap now to give it a try and am playing through a link to the past on my psp cause of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Darnell13

God damn. Well, that's just plain old cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

Very good, I had always thought they were more or less stand alone stories confined to each particular system, with the exception of Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

They were never really related expect a few of the games like links adventure, link's awakening and majora's mask which were direct sequels to the more successful games. However Wind Waker had a go at unifying them but gave no indication of a timeline, just saying that when evil rises an adventurer in the traditional green clothes will come to save the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I enjoyed that all the same. It having a proper time line doesn't really bother me though, as long as the games are always top notch. I think another play through OOT is in order.

• Advertisement
Advertisement