Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8800gt?? is there going to be one??

Options
  • 22-11-2006 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

im just wondering is there going to be a 8800gt coming out in the next while..and if so when and what price range will it be around...??

thanks..:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

The 8800GTS is the GT model for this generation.

However there have been rumours that a further cut down "GT" could appear but you are looking at post Christmas like Jan or Feb I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

yeah i would be buying my computer in january so that would be fine with me..hopefully the rumours are true.. :D

or the gts maybe might drop down in price to 300 euro..is that too much to believe?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Depends. Did you mean "drops to €300 in January '07"? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Does this monster run too hot for a passive cooling solution?
    I assume they'll eventually release a version similar to the XFX 7950GT passive one, I'd buy it if it was DX10 compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

haha ye january "07"..is it more like going to happen in january "08" ..lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement