Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 warranty and repair

• 22-11-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

How long is O2's warranty on their phones? I bought my k750i last december and the joystick is now busted beyond a joke. Phone is nearly unsable.

On their website they mention a swap out service. Have a lot of stuff on phone so while a new one might be nice i'd probably go with a repair.

Is there some place off grafton St that does the repairs for free if you have your receipt and its in warranty??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

There is a Nokia store on Dawson Street that does "walk in" repairs. I'm not sure where a SE can be repaired other than returning it to the retailer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Fone menders on St Anne St do SE repairs AFAIK.

Chances are the software will be flashed anyway and you'll lose the info on the phone.

BTW warranty is normally 12 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Sonys have had 24 month warranties since August 05.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Go to MPRC.

http://www.mprc.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Scruff wrote:
    How long is O2's warranty on their phones? I bought my k750i last december and the joystick is now busted beyond a joke. Phone is nearly unsable.

Be warned. I've seen SE's with this problem come back from repair not fixed. I think 'wear and tear' was cited as the problem, which isn't covered by warranty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement