Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Video in on a VIVO card

Options
  • 22-11-2006 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

I have an x800pro VIVO and I am trying to input an N64 (also tried ntl box, same issue)through composite in, but i am getting some weird problems

it is really jerky and the colour is off and sometimes black and whitish, moves at about 3-4 fps :(

anyone experienced this? I was just wondering does the ntsc/pal switch on the card affect vidoe in aswell as video out?

I dont know what is causing this problem

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

What program you using to view the input ?

I suggest DScaler, it can give you a really beautiful picture. I never had any issues with it at all framerate wise, even with lots of De-Comb, Sharpen, Saturation etc. filters applied to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

im just using the ati multimedia center that is standard for ati vivo cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/deinterlace/DScaler4115.exe

Grab that and try it out. Slightly steep learning curve, but it's the best quality you're going to get on a PC.

Advertisement