Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major 'System Restore' cock-up - lost the template?

Options
  • 22-11-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

I had to use System Restore on the PC this morning. Afterwards, I went to continue my work from last night. I'm working on a website for which I created a .dwt template in DW. I created a new template and overwrote the old one in the same Templates folder.

This morning, I was able to open the html pages no problem and do my additions and changes. Then, when I went to bring up the actual template .dwt file, the old one is in the Templates folder, and not the one I was working on! What gives?!?! This sucks Donkey Kong big time!

So, my pages are working off of a template that does not appear to exist on my computer...

Can I back-track at all to perhaps make one of the html pages be the template sheet at all? Or what other course of action is available to me?

Seanie.

Comments

Advertisement