Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ferguson deserves nothing

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,591 ✭✭✭patmac

sjones wrote:
    Fade hit the nail on the head OP. If you can't understand it, then that's your downfall. Try having a more open mind when thinking about this. My guess is that because you are a celtic supporter you have this big anti-rangers stance, and thus you have come up with your conspiracy theory. You should probably look in the mirror, take off your tinfoil hat and have a good chuckle. :)
    Speaking of conspiracy theories there's a text message going around the blue half of Glasgow at the moment that reads something like this: 'from the Vatican: Agent LeGuen your work is done come home before your cover is blown'.
    Also God knows what the OP would have thought if Saha had equalised and Fergie sent out a reserve team v Benfica, good to see that despite the best efforts of both clubs that paronoia is alive and well in Glasgow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,327 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

patmac wrote:
    Speaking of conspiracy theories there's a text message going around the blue half of Glasgow at the moment that reads something like this: 'from the Vatican: Agent LeGuen your work is done come home before your cover is blown'.

Wrong end of the stick there. That message is a joke message from Celtic fans to Rangers fans ;)
    Also God knows what the OP would have thought if Saha had equalised and Fergie sent out a reserve team v Benfica, good to see that despite the best efforts of both clubs that paronoia is alive and well in Glasgow.

Also how do you know the original poster is from or lives in Glasgow to justify this considering you have got the 1st bit wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Took me long enough to figure out what troll and flame means, but what the hell is saf and anti-saf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Sir Alex Ferguson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I think it's between the people who are Sir Alex Ferguson, and then the people who are the direct antithesis of Sir Alex Ferguson, like Christ and anti-Christ.

Wrong end of the stick there. That message is a joke message from Celtic fans to Rangers fans ;)

Also how do you know the original poster is from or lives in Glasgow to justify this considering you have got the 1st bit wrong.
    Apologies I remember Glasgow from the Mo Johnston/Paul Gascoigne flute playing era and getting a punch for saying I was Irish in the wrong bar in a delightful place called Arnadale in the 90's, looks like the efforts of both clubs to get rid of the paronoia/sectarianism etc has worked a treat, next time I go I must sit with the Rangers fans and make new friends. As for the OP I have no idea where he is from but he's definetly a paranoid Celtic fan. Rooster SAF is Sir Alex Ferguson by the way what does IMHAO and LMHAO mea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

"SIR" :D

Ahh, thats nice.
    Sad and sappy...but nice.

On a more serious note it's a long time since I was at a Celtic match, have attitudes changed up there in recent times, was thinking of going over with my brother and two nephews is it hard to get tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Why is he to blame? do you think he's running the team? (genuine question)

Lets see:
    1. 4 - 5- 1. (Oh no wait the fans are "too stupid" to see that it's actually 4 4 1 1, or 4 3 3 or 3 4 3 or 3 3 4).
    2. Rooney on the left when he plays best in the middle
    3. The guy that said to the players last year that seeing as Chelsea won the Championship with fifteen 1 - 0 games, United needed to do the same. As if United ever wanted to play like George Grahams Arsenal.
    4. The same guy that senior players wanted out of the club (I'm not just talking Roy Keane here). They got McClair to act as an intermediary and give their grievances to Fergie, who told him and them where to go.
    5. The guy that Peres, the then Madrid chairman, described as the only person he knew able to be boring in 12 languages.
    6. Queiroz is a malign influence at the club who has no respect for the traditions of good attacking football that the club was built on. He has not had any significant success anywhere else that he has been coach AFAIK.

Ferguson has in previous seasons become more of a figurehead and was leaving the day to day running of the club to Queiroz.Though this seems to have changed this season (in the PL at least). So yes Qeiroz has too much influence at the club and as far as I'm concerned he should be sacked. It would have been better for us if Renee Meulensteen who was running the youth team was Fergusons no 2. Unfortunately that can't now happen as he moved and is now coaching Brondby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,327 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

patmac wrote:
    On a more serious note it's a long time since I was at a Celtic match, have attitudes changed up there in recent times, was thinking of going over with my brother and two nephews is it hard to get tickets?

I have lived here for over 13 years and I have never had any serious trouble. I do not go into certain bars and do not walk the streets in certain areas of Glasgow wearing a Celtic top.

It is relatively easy to get a ticket as the league is practically won. If you need a hand getting tickets, let me know.

Advertisement