Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving

Options
  • 22-11-2006 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I'm moving to Piltown Co. Kilkenny. Was a Brigin, Guide and Guide Leader with CGI. Gave up last year as I knew I would be moving. Just wondering if anyone knows of Guides of Scouts in the area that are looking for a leader?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

There's my IGG troop in Kikenny City, but that might be a bit too far for you to travel. Maybe try Waterford, there's definately guides there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tumeltyni

I'd say your best bet is to get in touch with the National Offices. Hope you find one you can work with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Thanks Guys, have rang the National Offices, waiting on word.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 laurenbaby

the feuding travellers from waterford are due to move into piltown co kilkenny, the same travellers the burke family, that were in the paper feuding with their own family using slash hooks, ect ect ect , and now going to be housed in piltown under the rental accomadation sceme between december 2012 and january 2013 , i know this for a fact this same family are being housed under the same sceme in co waterford in my friends 2 properties, and the council told her that they are being transferred to piltown and they told her they will find new tenants for her properties as their lease wasnt up yet...........we already have a traveller family beside us and to be honest one is enough for piltown, we already seen travellers fighting already here dont want to see more horse boxes and drunking men and women fighting in the street, dont get me wrong the traveller family that lives beside us are lovely people very loud but very nice all the same, i just dont want trouble makers around me dont care of their are travellers or settled people:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement