Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.popi.ie launched today

• 22-11-2006 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I was just looking for some comments and feed back on what people might thing of my new website www.popi.ie its going live today,and is an online gallery specilising in framed limited edition glicee prints for childrens spaces,

Please let me know what you think ;)

Padraic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭JohnDigital

Website won't load for me, just hangs on the intro screen......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

me too,

but nice plug...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think thats the site so far...

Going live generally means content, OP, not a placeholder. Right now I'm looking at pretty much nothing.

Also, Marketing means discussion about, not advertise here. This means advertise here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 popi

Sorry you could not see the site www.popi.ie it is now up and running, it is not intended in being a plug i just wanted some feed back on what people thought about the idea and the content, We Are A new start up gallery and any constructive criticism is welcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Looks good, best of luck with it:)

One thing I'd consider however is getting rid of the "Enter" page. Less clicks the better, less is more and all that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

asa cormie says the entry page is a waste of space, get rid of it, it serves no function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Jees those pics arent cheap, that for sure. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Very tasteful.

Using Opera 8.50 it all works fine. I would proberly use frames so the menu was always availible on the left side but thats just me.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

Maybe have the art more immediately available. Like have art shop on the very left of the page, even if you still choose to load on the about us page. Or even have a "most popular" on the right hand side with a few small pics. Personally i'd like to see the art before i read "about us" or "about the artist"

Also, when you click on the art shop, i'd recommend having "view all" displayed as default, i'd much rather browse the art by looking at the pics, rather than by artist (as i don't know them!)

Advertisement